Saturday, 25 August 2012

Chanel Rouge Allure Swatches

My Mum was in town a few days ago and picked me up a little sample from the Chanel counter in Debenhams (which apparently they don't do a lot). Have you tried any Rouge Allure lipsticks? What do you think of them?
Here's the pictures:




99 Pirate



102 Palpitante



104 Passion



97 Incandescente



After swatching these, I definitely want to buy one of these lipsticks. Incandescente is my favourite because I don't own an orangey-red and it does compliment my skin tone rather well. They feel moisturising when you apply them which is always a good thing and they have a nice shine too. Have a great weekend! I'm not sure if these have been launched yet because I can't find them on any websites.

Naomii xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.