Monday, 27 August 2012

August 2012 Joliebox

August 2012 Joliebox


Hiya! Here's a short overlook of my Joliebox for August. I was considering cancelling my subscription before I got this month's box, but after receiving this I was really impressed. I'm gonna stick it out and see what next month's box is like. Please make it as good as this one, Joliebox! This month's theme is A JolieHoliday. Prices have not yet been updated on the website so I will update this post with all the pricing info as soon as I see it. For more info, visit www.joliebox.co.uk. Click on the images to see them in full-size. Let's get started...






First product:



Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Soap 'Pillows'
These magic all-in-one soaps loved by the A-list cleans and revives from head-to-toe.

I'm big on trying out new shower gels so I'm pleased with these miniatures. The packaging is really cute and is made from 75% post-consumer paper. The product is also certified fair-trade and is made with organic oils, so they sound lovely and natural. The orange packet is Citrus Orange, the dark blue is 18-in-1 Peppermint and the light blue is Unscented Baby-Mild.

Second Product:



Phil Smith Be Gorgeous Dry Clean Revitalising Dry Shampoo
This dry shampoo blitzes oily roots and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean.

I don't know why I've never invested in a dry shampoo. I guess I just learned to accept the fact that my hair goes greasy the next day and I have to wash it, and that's that. I'm excited to use this though to see if I can actually go out a second day in a row with unwashed hair. It's a total pain having to wash your hair daily, especially if you have somewhere to go. I'll let you know how this goes!

Third Product:






So Susan Cosmetics Lip Cushion
A sheer gloss to tint and moisturize chapped lips.

I'm definitely looking forward to trying this product. It smells really sweet, like cherries, and has a gorgeous girly pink shimmer to it.

Fourth Product:





So Susan Cosmetics Wide Awake Face Palette
A palette of skin-enhancing colour tools to give you a summer glow.

This is the best product in this month's box, in my opinion. It looks like a full-size palette to me so I'd say I definitely got my money's worth here. According to the packaging, it's cruelty-free which is always a bonus.

Fifth Product:



Joliebox Leather Hair Styling Lace
A leather lace to create endless updo's.

This is the most useless product of the bunch for me. I just don't see myself ever using anything like this to tie up my hair. I'll stick to bobbles, thanks.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Please subscribe to be notified by email when I update my blog!

Naomii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.