Sunday, 29 July 2012

Welcome to my blog! ♥

Welcome to my blog! ♥

Hello!
I've finally got around to starting up my blog, and I'm really excited to start posting. For my first post I'm going to talk a little bit about myself and post a picture or two so that you have a general idea of who I am.


I'm Naomii. I'm 20 years old, and I was born, and still live in Scotland. I have a two-and-a-half year old daughter who lives with me in our flat. I currently work part time in debt management 3 days a week. I'm going to Cumbernauld College in August to study Level 6 Beauty Care & Make-Up. I'm really looking forward to starting and expanding on my knowledge of beauty and make-up. There are two routes I can go down after finishing this course: Beauty Therapy or Make-Up. I will be going on to do HNC & HND Make-Up Artistry if all goes as planned. I've had so many careers in mind over the years, but make-up is one of my biggest passions. I want to work with something that I love, so this is my current career path. I'm also interested in starting my own YouTube channel for reviews, tutorials and hauls, etc. This may be something I start up in coming months. If you want to know anything else, just ask!




Naomii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.