Monday, 30 July 2012

Maybelline & Rimmel London Haul

Maybelline & Rimmel London Haul


I bought a few items today while shopping at Asda and I can't wait to try them out. You can't beat a good drugstore make-up haul! I will be doing full reviews on each of the products below in due course. Let me know if you have tried these products or if you would be interested in trying them. If you have tried them, what are your thoughts on them? Click images to see them in full-size.

Rimmel London Powder Blush in 016 Misty Rose - £3.98






Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in 100 Ivory - £6.98





Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Transferproof Lip Tint + Balm in 100 Endless Blossom - £5





Maybelline Super Stay 24H Lipcolour in 444 Cosmic Coral - £7




Naomii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.